Don’t want to sell your house and quit your job to start your own around the world adventure. Here are some of our favorite trips. All done in less than month for under $3500/person….
Planning Your Trip
We have little doubt that independent travel will save you money. There are usually some generous savings to be made by planning a trip yourself. Packages may offer you piece of mind, but a one click credit card vacation will never allow you to make that step from tourist to traveler. Independent travel offers you the freedom to plan all your requirements and agenda. Whether this is visiting somewhere a little off the beaten track, or staying an extra day in a spot you have grown fond of. Some parts of travel will probably only be glorious in retrospect, but we promise you, that you will cherish those wrong turns and rough bus rides.
Travel Tested Extended Vacation Itineraries
- Balkans, Peloponnese, and Dodecanese – Greece, Macedonia, Albania, & Turkey
- Central America #1 – Honduras, Guatemala, Mexico, & Belize
- Backpack Honeymoon – Panama, Costa Rica, Nicaragua, Honduras, El Salvador
- Andean High – Peru, Ecuador, Colombia
- Southeast Asia “Sampler Plate” – Beijing, Myanmar, Cambodia, Vietnam, Laos, & Northern Thailand
- Southeast Asia “Beaches”– Thailand, Malaysia, Singapore, & Philippines
- Self Drive Southern Africa – South Africa, Zimbabwe, Zambia, Botswana, Namibia, Lesotho, & Swaziland
- Dominate Civilizations Old & New – Egypt & Switzerland